The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Thursday, January 24, 2013

。◕‿◕。Somewhere Over The Rainbow


One of my favorite songs is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Why I love it? Well, it's because I think it's very inspiring especially at times when I'm down. This song is just full of hope at times when I feel lost. It's a song that magically washes all my worries away. I just find this song very catchy though it's a mellow one and not very lively. My favorite lines would have to be: "where troubles melt like lemon drops" and "Birds fly over the rainbow why then oh why can't I?" It just seems to answer the question "If others can do it then why can't I?" and I might even perhaps be better! Oh never mind I'm just trying to make myself feel better over the weaknesses I contain. But seriously, I love this song because it's somehow like a source of strength and it's so soothing to listen to.


This song is originally entitled "Over The Rainbow" from the movie "Wizard Of Oz" sung by Judy Garland but my favorite version of it would have to be Carly Rose Sonenclar's where she sings it so beautifully and up to the next level. Even so, I feel both versions are phenomenal with such lyrical words. How 'bout you? What song inspires you the most when you feel a little under the weather?

A dream is a wish your heart makes.




10 intrigued?:

lovealways said...

one of my favorite songs

Dя Toxifier said...

I don't know if any songs really inspires me, but I can cite a few examples of songs I love to hear, LOL! :D
But still if I think a little, "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot and "Little by Little" by Oasis are two songs that really give me confidence

Berbagi Tips dan Cara Mudah said...

waaaww nice share.....

cik nur said...

wahh its very nie my dear :)

Dя Toxifier said...

CBOX locked?

Dя Toxifier said...

Still locked :/

Dя Toxifier said...

seems like the week has been quite busy for you, take care anyways Sherry! :)

Dя Toxifier said...

okay Sherry! Have fun at your trip, see you soon! ^_^

Dя Toxifier said...

Will be looking forward to any posts you make Sherry :) And of course would like to know how the trip goes, do share your experience! ^_^

Budak Campoes 0703 said...

nice song

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.