The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 10, 2010

。◕‿◕。pimple day。◕‿◕。

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp



yea, I woke up wid a pimpl && it's pimple day^^[
watta bummer..=[

That's not all wat i mean..
it's also such a pimple day bcoz i have to start na wid my THESIS(i told u alrd dat d language has to b filipino!)


*DESPITE*
 all that i made some problems i had wid blog editing yesterday work already^^,
Yey! Go me^^>


*LAST NIGHT*
 hmmm... wat did happen last night?
well, of course it's not something inappropriate:P
Remember Mr. Neighborhood(codname 4 crush!)?
Well... my hunch was right about me seeing him xP
&& either his bro/cuz playing for our neighborhood team...
&& actually i rooted for the opponent to win bcoz they were my previous neighborhood && bcoz of my cuz:)
BUT
unfortunately our neighborhood team won:]
(jejej..sooo random right?)

 *AT CHURCH*

 since its sunday && I'm a catholic..
I convinced my dad that we shud just go to mass at our local church && not at the cathedral(located @ center of the city) bcoz I needed to hurry home all bcoz of that STUPID filipino thesis ^^<
&& to our luck we were late && had to stand outside for awhile bcoz we were shy to go in when everyone were all sitting so we just waited 'til everyone stood up && we can silently go in...
BUT
wait.. I spotted HIM!
Mr. Neighborhhood...<3
Sorry God I know I shud be more focusing on you^^p


ps. i hate it when photobucket pics dnt work anymore:(

   

 

 



0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.