The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, January 9, 2010

。◕‿◕。basketball。◕‿◕。

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp

✿Updates✿
- linked to my youtube channel under 'layf'
- changed those expansion script thingys.. can b found under 'mwah' 'paperclips' 'layf'
- updated 'stuff' in the nav bar

worry moment
why shud there be any worries?
well, its bcoz the whole day all i did was nothing but editing my blog
&&no progress in the the thesis meter :[
im soo dead+_+

 





back to the title...



 Why love is basketball?
well, its bcoz a few hours from now I'll be watchen a basketball game..
Wads the big deal?
I just heard from my cuz who's a b-player that they're gonna be goin against our community group's team..(community groups are based on location..also called neighborhood)
&&so there might b a chance that i'll b able to see my crush bcoz we're on the same neighborhood&& i think his older bro is playing for our neighborhood team...
*OMEGOSH!*
sooo xcited..xD

I Lve it how i melt whenever i gaze to those dreamy eyes of h!s... _♥




0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.