The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Monday, September 21, 2009

✿Updates✿

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp
 Yey! I'm kinda happee how my page views counter is up to 900 alrd^^p Yey!
Heheh I'm kinda cheeky bcoz I visit my blog alotta times..;P 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nav bar edited  
from: me;links;memories;tag
I changed it to: mwah;paperclips;layf;spills 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 nEw pApErcLiPs
Pink ArrowsWeEt eScApEs
making-sweetness

HSScharity09sophomores

Pink ArrowhUmAnS OnLiNe

Photobucket
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pink ArrowTag Replies

Pink Arrowfrom Sept20-21
;QUEEN&;dewi: TY^^, juz tag me f ever u'll relink
;GuiGui: TY for the invite^^, I'll give it a thought but im not sure bcoz I'm kinda limiting my TWdRaMaS addiction bcoz my dad says sooo&&bcoz of school&&heheh me not from Singapore.. Proud to b PINOY!!!^^p
;ara<3: heheh me also not korean^^, not sure wad annyeong means but im guessing its 'Hi'^^, sooo same to euuu^_^
;RABBITO: dun worry about late replies wid me bcoz I completely understand for I also am a late replier^^p all that matters is that the person replies^^, the way u msg is reeeaaally kkkkkyyyyeeuuuttt^_^ TY for the nice blog coment&&juz tag me f ever u'll relink
;Caren: I dun hope I noe sooo^^, juz tag me f ever u'll relink
;Shirley: Uhhmmm.. I juz heard of those pic contests&&I've never joined on one of them yet(?) soo I'm not sure on how i'll help u but i'll check out the link anyways f der's voting

0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.