The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Sunday, September 27, 2009

ღbusy busy meeeღ

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp
 Educational Tour
 Our class went on an educational tour last Sept 24 Thurs but I'm only able to post now bcoz i've bcome sooo busy&&tired...
Anyways I really had a lotta fun last thurs we went to different places here in the province of Bohol(Philippines^>^)... 
Those tourist spots are towns of Maribojoc- to see Samantha the python&&puntacross, Loon -see the church there&&some of my classmates invaded our adviser's house bcoz Loon's her hometown, Carmen-Sagbayan Peak(this year^^,last yr we went to choc hills), Danao-the clas had their lunch in my classmates house&&we went to Danao nature park after but me&&some of my friends juz remained in the bus bcoz there was a lil bit of drizzle&&before the drizzle there was rain&&our section was able to witness the other sections getting soaked(heheh..that was such lucky day for them^^P), I forgot the name of the town but in that place we went to a butterfly dome(wer it was boring for me bcoz ive been there last year&&it was pretty much the same old butterflies but I have to admit though there wer some changes)&& I bought this cookies&cream ice cream made out of butterfly?well, not exactly pure butterfly, just that it was cookies&cream wid butterfly in it&&lemme tell ye how it tasted..... HORRIBLE! At first I was like 'o not bad' but wen I bit the butterfly 'Yuck!Eww!butterfly bitter..bitterfly!!!' *spitted it out*, then we proceeded to Sevilla-to bravely cross the hanging bridge&&see the guy who peels coconut wid his teeth... Sooo AMAZING dude..actually the guy said he is from Davao but who cares he is in Bohol now^^p
End of story...
Now I'm juz really bombed that after the tour is the unawaited torture of doing the education tour output project^^/... Even though its by sub rt(a group) I'm the leader soo its more tiring&&im the one who encodes&&we have to do a different output for every subject about the tour&&of cors I hav to take in 2 subjects since I'm the leader... O I noe u might not understand much but just 
Wish Me Luck! 














 New domain
As u have noticed under the credits my new domain is
http://www.sherryliciously.co.nr
I'm sooo happy that after the long wait the site's maintenance is finally over soo I was able to register another account in .co.nr^^,
my other site in .co.nr is
http://www.mycherrybelle.co.nr
I noe this site is pretty much amateur bcoz this was my first time being oriented to codes&&wadsoever&&I noe I shud juz dlet it but let me juz leave it as a remembrance^^p


Report on Singapore
yea double the work ,ed tor output+report on Singapore... Actually music project is suppose to b also up there but its a group project..wad a relief&&I'm the leader again..ARGH!!! but my group member volunteer to handle it since she noes that I kinda am juggling a lotta stuff currently(how nice of her..) &&also I'm suppose to b studying for a Math test 2mrw too..SHOX!Radicals!..noseBLEEDS!!!
But lemme do this Singapore report first^^
Wish Me Luck in my layf^.^

0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.