The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Monday, August 31, 2009

ஐAnimationsஐ

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp
Notice the date up there? I noe, it may seem that I had a typo error but no... Honestly, I post this today(9/13/9)but originally I created the pictures(that I will b posting later on below *v*v*)  a very long time ago && that is last month^^, so that's why the date up there is last month:] Now that I'm done explaining the thing about the date I will b now posting the pix(plural right? bcoz that day I had the energy to create 2 pix^^Yey! go me :P)
My 2nd animation ever in my layf*v*v*
 Heheh... sorry everyone my 2nd creation is kinda only for personal use&&not for the public...
BUT!

My 3rd ever animation  in my layf*v*v*
 
is truly for the public :]
Hope also that other people will understand that 'Esc' is the comp term for 'ESCAPE'...
like I said truly for the public so here's the url:

*Right click is disabled* 
So CTRL+C is the remedy^^

1 intrigued?:

sHeRrY said...

PLz tell me wad u think about the pix... so that i'll noe wad to improve^^

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.