The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ஓPeanut's first steps




credit:here

I've always been an only child for 16 years but sooner that will all change because as of now my mom's about 5 months pregnant. I know our age gap is pretty far apart right? It just proves that I'll know better than my younger sibling so I'll try to be a good sister for him/her. Actually, the baby's gender ain't sure yet so I thought of just calling him/her Baby Peanut because he/she looked like a Peanut in the ultrasound picture. I've never had a younger sibling before and I'm pretty excited so I thought of also making him/her a blog about his/her life from belly to birth. With that, I hope you'll support the blog. Do feel free to always read and comment or perhaps even be a Trailer (term I'll use for the blog's readers. Follow through GFC!)^-^
Click here to pay the blog a visit!

2 intrigued?:

Dя Toxifier said...

oh wow! that sounds superb! :) Congratulations and all the best to you and your family! ^_^
We all are waiting to see the little one's first pics! :D :D

Trish said...

Ohh congrats! :) Finally, you'll have a baby uhmm... brother/sister. Oh well, baby peanut! :)

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.