The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, January 28, 2012

ღcrushed.



credit:here

I thought we had something. I thought you felt the same way. I thought you liked me. I thought wrong. You showed off some signals but I guess it was just coincidental. What did they all freaking mean?! I really thought there was something! How you were noisy and was like an attention seeker. How your friends seemed to be teasing you. How you flipped your hair whenever you passed by. How you seemed to be taking glimpses of me. How you suddenly stopped when you saw me. How my friend told me that you kept looking at me behind my back. How our shoulders brushed together and the sparks flew instantly. But then someone uploads a picture of you online together with another girl. I thought it was hard to take a picture with you but your smile with her was different. Tsk! How stupid of me! I hate you! As of now, I'm gonna officially give up on you. It's over. You'll mean nothing to me from now on. I didn't even like you from the start so it'll be easy. There are a lot of guys out there who are far better than you.

Just some rants. This'll serve as a reminder to never ever fall for him again.

3 intrigued?:

Wisnu Murti said...

pertama kali :) Hidup Itu Berawal Dari mimpi (kata Bondan winarno) Pokoknya Mak Nyusss( kata bONDAN Prakoso)

sHeRrY said...

@Wisnu Murti: Sorry I don't understand please comment in English next time :)

Carpet Cleaning Melbourne said...

This is very nice.. Very cute and very curly.. Smile!!!

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.