The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, June 25, 2011

✿10 things about sHeRrY



credit:here
TY Lintang for tagging^-^

Rules
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.
10 things about sHeRrY
1. I took my first breath on November 7, 1995
2. I'm Cherrybelle Dawn, your imperfect dork.
3. Locate me in the Philippines and Ireland.
4. Smiling is my passion.
5. I originally look through hazel green eyes and specs because I'm myopic (-3).
6. I love pink! But as I grew up I started to consider purple and minty green.
7. I love the #7.
8. I'm a Korean and Taiwanese drama addict.
9.I also love rabbits, photography, traveling, SuJu(LeeSungMin), CNBlue(KangMinHyuk), 2NE1(SandaraPark), Bruno Mars, friendly people who have a lot of things in common with me and I'd also like if you'd check out my page "Girl" for more info 'bout moi (french word for me).
10. Lastly, I'm a procrastinator who loves her money-making blog :]

Next
(I disabled right-click in my blog so just highlight then Ctrl+C or highlight then Ctrl+Ins)
Vclement Merel Emily Nichellyn Angel Panda Caren Looselippedlassie Lina Michele

0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.