The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, December 11, 2010

。◕‿◕。10random questions。◕‿◕。


credit:clickhere
1. Why did you create this blog?
I made this blog just to gain 2 things and they are money and smiles:]
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I don't really follow that much unless the blog is really interesting, loads fast and creative. Just like these blogs I follow:
Famous Artists & Paintings, Sipei and Mystery of Sherry
3. Favorite makeup brand?
I prefer natural beauty:)
4. Favorite clothing brand?
Ecko Red, Gap, H&M, Levis and Next
5. Your indispensable makeup product?
eyeliner and lip gloss
6. Your favorite color?
pink and purple
7. Your perfume?
Sweet Honesty(Avon) and Cool Water for women
8. Your favorite film?
Anything comedy and romantic. Usually Korean and Taiwanese drama^-^
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
OMG! I Love traveling! I'd like to visit Singapore, Korea and France because I've never been there. I'd not only go to USA again just because of Disney World but because I'd also like to reside there 'til I die?(Actually, I'm not so sure anymore but before I was so sure to build my dream house in California) But one things for sure that I'd like to travel around the world and see everything!
10. (Make the last question yourself and answer) What quotation would best relate to your answers?
The only permanent thing on earth is change:]

5 intrigued?:

Damiao said...

Thank you for mention my blog, actually it was very kind of you, have a wonderful weekend honey. I use twitter @CarlosRN2010 is my profile there

sHeRrY said...

@Self-Taught: sure anytime...NP! Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account:]

wira said...

oh thanks dear, you're so sweet. and am so sorry that I've not been around as often as b4. been so busy with work and family matters lately. will try to be here more dear...btw great post and always remember to have fun doing it ok......big kiss and hugs for you :)

Cha said...

hoho, i will post something like this on my blog, its look interesting :))

sHeRrY said...

@wira: yea i understand and sure as always i'll have fun blogging..same to you too:]

@Cha: yea it really is interesting and it'll tell readers more about you and you're blog^-^

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.