The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 6, 2009

✿Studying sucks✿

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp


U noe wad? Right now, I shud really be starting to study... I've been saying that for the past 3 hrs&&yet I find myself right now blogging..heheh U see instead of studying I've attached myself into making an animated picture using Adobe Photoshop...
I think I've told you before in my previous entries if you have been attentive enough in my blog..Heheh you shud rather be more attentive in class than in my blog^^p Well, I don't even think your more attentive in my blog bcoz I don't also think that anybody's reading my blog;P
Anyways, after this I'm definitely going straight to being attentive in studying.. Gosh! day2 of our periodical tests..Shox!
So Here goes nothing:...v*v*v



0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.