The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, April 28, 2012

。◕‿◕。que sera sera




credit:here
 
Last thing I knew was that I had to do all that I could after graduation before I hit college but I guess I was wrong because two nights ago mom just called me saying that I might not to go to college in the Philippines just yet because I might be moving back to Ireland again and continue 5th year because of her pregnancy and some paper problems. Before, I had some struggles when I came here in the Philippines to study because everything was different from Ireland but as time passed, I've learned to like the Philippines. And now, it's just a surprise and kinda sad how I'll be leaving because I'm gonna miss all the nice things in here. T_T. I've learn to adjust everything here in the Philippines and it's just gonna be hard to let go and make new changes again but I know I have to accept the fact sooner or later for the good of my family:((

I'm that type of person who looks into and usually prepares and plans out everything for the future. I'm more of a goal-oriented person and I prefer like a more definite future and it's kinda annoying how my future as of now is uncertain and undecided. Honestly, I can accept change but at first it can be pretty hard for me especially when I've learn to love how the way things are. Right now, all I wanna say is just "Whatever!". Whatever will be, will be! It'll be hard at first but I'll let things go the way they should be because I know somewhere out there God has a plan for me.

Que sera sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera sera. What will be will be!

11 intrigued?:

Nice Salcedo said...

wow .. that's also what i think when i encounter unsure things about life, "whatever will be, will be." i do hope that everything would be clear to you soon :) just like you, i'm the kind of person who plans her future, and i also think that way as yours .

sHeRrY said...

@nice: Wow you really read it all TY! Also TY for wishing me well and I also wish you well in life^^

FiSh said...

stay calm and everything will come to a solution in life :) be strong! i believe, wherever you go, you'll meet nice people and enjoy your process in life

Latest: Of Latest Hit: Sesame Ramen

karga said...

i like your blog

Unknown said...

imut bener templatenya... :D

sHeRrY said...

@FiSh. ohFISHiee: TY for that inspiring message and I guess moving back will be alright because I'll be able to meet my old best friend and close friends again^^
@Beni Muhaemin: Say what?! Sorry, please comment in English next time because I don't understand:))

Trish said...

awww. People here will surely miss you! Are you pure Filipino? :) Well, that's right. God has a plan for you. Just trust him and be strong, Sherry! :) x

sHeRrY said...

@Trish: half Irish

sHeRrY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther Angela said...

don't forget to pray sherry. God will you you His way for sure :)

FiSh said...

meeting your old friends again is a good thing :) perhaps you can meet new people as well! good luck!

Latest: More than BIG Breakfast

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.