The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 2, 2011

✿i'm joining again

 Alright, so yea I'm joining the new contest hosted by Blogisblogging.com again because obviously I didn't win the previous one but I'm still not giving up on winning myself a free .com domain so here I am blogging 'bout my contest entry. The rules of this new contest is pretty much the same as the previous one but there's a new step and a compulsory step. If you'd like to join just go over to the contest site and read the rules carefully for yourself. Now, this new contest is better than the previous one because they're giving out 2 .com domains so 2 winners but if and only if more than 50 participants join they'll also give out an additional .com domain so that's 3 winners all in all. Cool right? And also, I accept the fact that I'm not that lucky so if ever I don't win this .com domain again I'll just buy myself a .info domain but I still hope I won't have to^-^
Go big or go home because it's true. What do you have to lose? -Eliza Dushku

2 intrigued?:

Anonymous said...

good entry :)
http://motivaland.blogspot.com/
can u visit it please ? :)
new post

greets :D:D

sHeRrY said...

@airam: alright I'll visit^-^

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.