The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

✿sHeRrY chibi✿

This is the 1st chibi of me that I've ever made. Though I should've given it brunette hair because I just died my hair last month, but come to think of it I think my natural black hair looks more cute in this chibi right? I love how I gave it a bunny hairband because rabbits are my fave creatures. BTW, Chibi(ちび, can also be written 禿び) is a Japanese word for short person or small child that has been closely related to fun, cute and tiny representation of people or animals usually with big heads and tiny bodies. And of course, really TY to someone in Deviantart.com for the base chibi though I'm also sorry that I forgot to get your link and credit you here but on the bright side I'm still really thankful to you for if it wasn't for your base this chibi wouldn't have been possible^_^
Chibis  are cute!

3 intrigued?:

Emily C. said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! <3 what prog u used to make it?

:) xoxo

Miyaka Kourai(紅雷 宮嘉) said...

Only One Word I Can Say On This Chibi.

.K. .A. .W. .A. .I. .I. ! !

sHeRrY said...

@emily: adobe photoshop:D
@angel: yea chibis are really cute^_^

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.