The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, November 6, 2010

。◕‿◕。blog award #1。◕‿◕。


My very first blog award ever!! I never expected to receive one:]
So I'd like to thank Magdalene for giving me this lovely award^-^
credit:click here
And now I'd like to pass it to other lovely bloggers:
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award
2) Post it in your blog and tag the blogger who granted you the award
3) Pass the lovely award to other bloggers that you've met along the way
4) Inform them that they have been chosen to receive the award

Happy Awarding!
^-^
 

2 intrigued?:

Meyraa said...

Sherry, Thank You soooo muchh for this award. huhu ^^
i havent receive any award for years maybe. before this i was active with blogger and got many award. ehe, thanks! :)

i will post about this award at my blog soon :)

sHeRrY said...

@meyraa-chan: sure anytime np!

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.