The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. —Oscar Wilde

Saturday, May 1, 2010

。◕‿◕。facebook。◕‿◕。

happyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopphappyy-stopp

If you have a facebook dnt be shy to add me up:]



Lately my computer has been crappy so I can't update my photos^^/ hmph! 
I've been in facebook now for almost a year..
(&&so??tsk!well, I jus thot u shud noe^^p..I'm weird) 

Kk.. i have to end this post now bcoz i forgot to mention to you that recently in facebook i've been specifically plowing, planting&&harvesting with farmville.
Actually I'm not a farmville addict but my aunt just started her farm this year(mine last year bcoz of my mom) and she found herself very attached to it that whenever she came to our house she'd always open up her farm && kinda reactivated my dead farming soul(bcoz i find farming games boring since der like for adults)...

tata for now ;]

0 intrigued?:

|★_。ஐ○ღMystery of Sнєяяу^^ღ__✿__^ *♥* ^¢нєяяувєℓℓє^ *♥* ^__✿__○ஐ。_★|
All rights reserved. ©2009-2014 www.sherrylicious7.blogspot.com . Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.

© 2009- ღMystery of Sherry^^ღ, AllRightsReserved.